I’m not really that into materialism. Really. If you’ve ever been to my place, you’ll know. I prefer quirky things with personality rather than a spanking new designer item. But there is always something I crave, whether it be food, drinks, time with friends or fabulous purse. I am a girl, after all! But to be serious, what I wish more than anything else as a gift is a donation to the nearest humane society where YOU are. If just anyone could to a little thing to help our furry friends nothing would make me happier.
With that being said, AND in fear of contradicting myself (yet there is nothing wrong with dreaming), here is a little collection of items I dream of….
Bag from Asos, order here.
Also from Asos.
Want to buy it? Available here 🙂
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy necklace with solid perfume. Love! Available at Kicks and Esthetique (I think).
Purple pillow from Kremmerhuset.
Five frame cluster, also from Kremmerhuset.
Purple Waterlillies earbling from Epla.
Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask…ahhh….
The following books:
1) Politics and Vision: Continuity and Innovation in Western Political Thought by Sheldon S. Wolin
2) Hopes and Prospects by Noam Chomsky
3) This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
4) At Home: A Short History of Private Life by Bill Bryson
5) Mentor: A Memoir by Tom Grimes
All of these available at Amazon.