- I finally had my wisdom teeth pulled (all four at once!) so I’ve spent the last few days recovering at home. I’ve been surviving on yoghurt, smoothies and Netflix. Thank goodness I found a binge-worthy show to keep me occupied. I don’t know what took me so long, but I FINALLY watched Broadchurch. Highly recommended!
- It’s March, which means we’re closer to spring. I have so many places I want to visit here in the Pacific Northwest this year.
- I’ve been a bit obsessed with Korean sheet masks. They’re everything your skin needs.
- I’m trying to get better at ‘living in the moment’ (call it mindfulness, whatever). That means just savoring the time I spend – whether with friends or alone – without the need to post on social media or constantly checking my phone. SoMe can be such a mood killer sometimes. Try a few days without. You’ll be happier.
- I want to volunteer at an animal shelter. It gives me so much. And I miss those sloppy doggie kisses .
- I need to drink more tea. Preferably green.
- I’ve probably read every Karin Slaughter book out there. I was hooked on gritty crime for a while.
- I’m planning our next road trip!